- La Patrona only accepts reservations by phone to give us the chance to confirm your requested date and time. Please do not email or directly message your reservation request
- Our establishment is cozy, so we only accept reservations for groups up to 6 people during peak dining times, (5:00 pm – 8:00 pm). We are happy to try and work with our customers to accommodate special requests re size of reservation as long as they are willing to work with us.
- Our reservations are allotted a 90 minute time limit, unless the customer requests longer up to a maximum of two (2) hours.
- Please know that as you have made a reservation to come in and enjoy our establishment, so have several other people. Please be sure your group is on time for your reservation, as it is likely there is another reservation following yours we cannot add any lost minutes to the end of your reservation.
- Should there be a change in your reservation, i.e.: extra people, less people, time change, let us know ahead of time. We will try to accommodate whatever changes you may have, but we make no guarantees.
- We will attempt to contact you if you are 10 minutes late for your reservation. There will be a 5 minute grace period for you to call us back, or show up for your table. If we are not able to contact you or we do not hear back from you, your reservation will be released back into our inventory for another client to enjoy. If you are running late, please call us @ 780-570-1200.